Thursday, September 30, 2010

How I got in to tattooing

  So how did i get started in this you ask. Well back when I was in high school  I wanted a tattoo bad so the day it was my 18th birthday I was in that tattoo chair. I can still remember it like yesterday it was at MacKenzie's Tattoo Inc in Carmel, New York the artist name was Scott and he did a Grim Reaper on my left shoulder. And at that point I was hooked. With in 1 yr I had gotten a few tattoos and I thought it would be cool  to learn how to do it myself.  But between the  age 19-20 with little money and a kid on the way that was not going to happen. And now at the age 32 I had just gone through  a divorce . Like most people with tattoos they tend to get tattooed when something in the life has taken a big turn. I find myself back in that tattoo chair the smell of the geensoap and the nice pain of getting tattooed again well the bug of being a tattoo artist hits me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews