Thursday, September 30, 2010

My first tattoo

Well who will let me tattoo them first lol ya right like anyone in the right mind will let me tattoo them with me never picking up a tattoo machine. So pig skin it is I picked up some pig skin up at the Mexican shop yep.  And away I went.  Well after about 6-8 hour I'm ready for human skin  but not yet. I had gotten some good books on tattooing start reading them. Learn alot of cool stuff how to setup the machine right, how deep the needles have to go and what happens or could happen if things go wrong now I'm like wow what have I gotten myself into I'm going to put ink in someones skin for the rest of they life whats happens If i screw up. So the first tattoo was on myself I picked out a tribal tattoo. And now it with me for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews